We strive to provide safe and cost effective solutions for living and aging in place.
- Because you’re getting older and you don’t want to move into a nursing home
- Because you live far away and you’re concerned about your loved one’s ability to live alone
- Because you need help accessing your environment safely
- Because you temporarily need to modify your home environment until you recover from your illness or injury
- Because you want your home to be accessible for ALL of your visitors, no matter age or ability
- Because you want to increase your strength and ability
- Because you want more therapy that insurance is willing to pay for
- Because you want concierge level of care in your own environment tailored to your needs and busy schedule
- Home Safety Assessment- We assess your home AND your function
- Home Modifications- We can help make the necessary changes to allow safer living
- Durable Medical Equipment- Part of the home modification. We’ll supply you with all of the equipment you need
- In Home Fitness Training- We design a fitness program that focuses on increasing balance, flexibility and strength– all of which have been shown to increase independence and decrease your risk of falls
- Private Pay Physical and Occupational Therapy- We can supplement your current home or outpatient therapy if you have Medicare or we can provide concierge level PT and OT in your home or office for clients without Medicare.
- Consulting- Need our advice? Want us to present to your company or clients? We can help!
Home of Mine, LLC was formed to provide a proactive solution to help prevent falls and increase your safety at home. We provides services for both by:
- Making your home safe for YOU by addressing your external environment. Most of the time simple home modifications are all that you need.
- We make YOU safe for your home by improving your balance, safety and strength to better manage within your home environment.
Kristin Sandler, PT, DPT is a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and founder of Home of Mine. She received her undergraduate degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Florida and received her doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from Simmons College.
Kristin has over 20 years of experience providing care for all age groups and health conditions. She has a strong background in complex medicine, geriatric home care and adaptive seating, most recently focusing her efforts on the under-served population of adults with developmental disabilities.
She is passionate about people being able to do those things that are most important to them in all aspects of life– whether that is helping come up with strategies to live at home or to simply live life with their greatest level of independence—this is all geared towards helping people handle the challenges of living a full and meaningful life.
Kendra Rudolf, PT has a Masters in Physical Therapy from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Kendra has experience in acute hospital care, outpatient physical therapy, inpatient rehabilitation, and most recently joined Home of Mine to provide personalized in-home solutions to enable aging-in-place safely. She has advanced training in treating persons with neurological conditions.
Kendra and her family have lived from coast to coast, including some time spent living in Puerto Rico. She has experienced, first hand, providing care for an aging loved one in her home. She believes in Home of Mine and its mission to provide unique and customized health and environmental solutions to enable clients to enjoy the comforts of home while living life to their fullest independence.
Julia Francese, MS, OTR/L has a Masters in Occupational Therapy from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Julia is a recent graduate and has additional experience in the acute hospital care setting.
Julia quickly realized through the patients she was meeting in the acute hospital setting that small home modifications could make a large difference in preventing injuries/ falls at home. She believes in Home of Mine and its mission to helping clients age safely in their own homes while still maintaining their independence.